This is very simple process and it doesn't come with a lot of surprises. Not too many variables in the transaction. Gulf Coast (or some other group) has the equipment, you walk in to give it, and they are expecting you to give it.


Makes sense. They take something from you and you gladly give it.


But what if it weren't this way? What if they took it from you without you wanting to give it up? What if they took something else?

Seems silly and ridiculous. You wouldn't do it every again, right?


We do this all the time with our relationships. We are always going back to people that take what we don't want to give, or worse, they pull something out of us that makes things worse.


I know some people that are extremely negative or dramatic. I also know that if I'm around some of them, I become extremely negative or dramatic. Why? I'm not either one. Why do I let them pull this out of me? Why do I keep hanging around them? Why do we keep having the same conversations over and over?


God didn't wire me to be negative or dramatic, so I'm working against His creation when I participate in this, with these people.


May you find those that "draw" the wrong things out of you and keep them at a distance until you are equiped to influence them.


With Humility.

0 comments:

The Youth of Klein UMC's Fan Box