I've decided to put something up daily for us to discuss. The importance of interacting and sharing a community is important when we are together and when we are apart.

Community is important and sometimes our church tries to manufacture (create) it. I think it is hilarious that we try to make something there which is already there.

You believe what you believe because of your environment...Right?

You believe that Jesus is the son of God because your parents and friends believe that...Right?

Can you see God in a different light... Meaning, can you imagine a God that is different from that of your parents and peers?

I believe that the God I grew up with is just a "Catalog" image of the real thing. I feel like I was brought up to believe in a God that someone else believes in. It was until I truly started to believe that I realized I didn't understand. The understanding of what I believed, helped me understand that I didn't understand (....pop.... I think I just blew a fuse).

Respond if you dare...I dare you!

Matt. 16:13-20

-What do you think of Jesus? (Teacher, Prophet, Etc.)

-If you didn't know anyone that believed in Jesus, would you? y?

-If everyone began to reject the divinity of Christ, would you? y?

0 comments:

The Youth of Klein UMC's Fan Box