It's hard to write, to speak, to create.... honestly anything that your soul puts an impression on.


That's why we have to do it.

We were created to create and yet it is so hard somedays to put yourself out there.
....there's the fear of rejection
.....theres's the fear of being ignored
......then there's the fear of people actually listening to you

I think we are all instinctively creative in some form or fashion, however, we are conditioned to be fearful of it.

I admire people historically, but more importantly, I admire people that are around me that overcome that fear and put their "art" out there without fear (or at least overcoming it). I also admire those that put it out there without expectation.

They just release their "muse" to the ether. Period. They aren't looking for compensation, reward, respect, or admiration. Those I aspire to be like are those that do so much and require/expect zero praise.

I respect my father, Dr. Orin Smith, Lynn Zimmerman, Marla Kitchens, Bill Dean, Lindsay Roberts, Brian & Heather Nekola, and many many others that do what God has created them to do. They create more HEAVEN and they overcome the fear of doing so.....mostly because the fear of NOT creating is worse.

1 comments:

You inspire me all the time babe!

The Youth of Klein UMC's Fan Box