from church Sunday 8/28 and was said in unison....


God's love frees me to be the person I am without having to become more attractive, more intelligent, more popular. God's love frees me to live in confidence, not needing to be self-absorbed, but ready to listen and to hear the stories of others. God's love frees me to take risks, to surprise even myself with courage, sometimes to fall flat on my face-but always to move onward with the knowledge that God is encouraging me. God's love frees me to view the world not from the standpoint of wealth gained or ambition achieved, but from the perspective of relationships lived and human love shared. God's love frees me to put my sins behind me, to know that no sin is too great or too small to be left open and healed by God's gentle touch. Thanks be to God! Amen.

0 comments:

The Youth of Klein UMC's Fan Box