Thank you God


Psalm 118:24

Today is pretty simple. Thank you God for what I have.

Today, some of us are fasting to help us raise money and also awareness.

This is my 5th fast of the year (all about 36 hrs) and all are different. I think this one is more powerful because I know that others are doing it as well. My brother's church is doing 30 Hour Famine at the same time, and I think that connects us as well.

I could write for days on the importance of fasting or quote numerous scriptures to drive in why it was important back then.

I'd rather, just be thankful that I have the opportunity to feel something natural, something that help me empathize with others, and something that keeps me focused on God.

So Thanks.

Qu?

-What is something that you can thank God for today?

Tell Him.

1 comments:

Being healthy!! I walked Relay for Life last night, and it was awesome, but it also made me aware of how many suffer from ailments that are out of their control. Thank you God for allowing me to have a healthy body and mind!

The Youth of Klein UMC's Fan Box